DIRIS Digiware I
Current measurement modules
DIRIS Digiware I modules measure consumption and monitor the system at the closest point to the loads. The flexibility of these modules allows you to allocate the loads to be measured or monitored through independent current inputs.
– 1 three-phase load,
– 3 single-phase loads.
The RJ45 and RJ12 connections allow you to connect modules very quickly and to automatically configure connected current sensors:
– communication address,
– load type,
– sensor type and ratio,
– automatic rating and verification of current travel direction.
Wiring errors are also prevented and installation is simplified.
• RJ45 and RJ12 rapid connection.
• Available with 3, 4 or 6 inputs.
• Single-output or multi-output for maximum optimisation of the number of products.
• Compact format: 1 or 2 modules sized for integration at the closest point to the loads.
• A complete, dedicated solution:
– quality analysis.
• Compliant with standard IEC 61557-12, guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of the system:
– class 0.5 for the 2 – 120% rated current global measurement chain In (with TE/TF current sensors).