DIRIS Digiware Idc
Direct current acquisition module
DIRIS Digiware Idc modules measure consumption and monitor the DC electrical installation. Several Idc modules can be used within the same system, allowing the measurement of a large number of DC circuits. They are associated with DIRIS Digiware Udc voltage measurement modules.
Direct current is measured using external sensors connected by RJ12-Molex cables, available in multiple lengths. These cables are colour coded (brown, orange, white) to easily identify circuits.
The associated DIRIS Digiware D screen and the embedded webserver Webview can display electrical measurements from both DIRIS Digiware AC and DC systems simultaneously.
• Measurement of up to 3 DC circuits per Idc module.
• Multiple Idc modules can be included. This allows the measurement of a large number of DC loads simultaneously.
• Adapted to suit metering and qualityanalysis of the direct current.
• A complete range of solid core and split core DC current sensors from 50 to 5000 A.
Plug & Play
• Quick RJ45 connection between modules and RJ12-Molex to current sensors.
• Easy to configure from DIRIS Digiware D interfaces or from the Easy Config software.
One module wide to address space constraints inside electrical panels.