TIMOSYS BILLING SOFTWARE FOR SUBMETERING APPLICATIONS
The billing software is meant to be used in commercial buildings that have one utility meter subscription where the montly consumption needs to be invoiced to the tenants according to their actual kWh consumptions within the same period.
In order to realize this, all the consumption data are read from the submeters and recorded in certain intervals. The mains and genset consumptions are recorded separately.
It is possible to integrate the consumptions of the mechanical meters in the same system. The water meter and heat meter consumptions are recorded and invoiced using the same methodology.
The invoicing period is flexible, the user can select the start date and end date for visualizing the invoice data. If the data is recorded hourly, it is possible to visualize hourly consumption as well.
Billing Software General Characteristics :
- Data recording to widely used data bases (Microsoft SQL ve MySql),
- User Access can be configured.
Technical Characteristics :
- Data collection from energy meters, water meters and heat meters,
- Supports Modbus,Modbus TCP and M-Bus communicating meters,
- Supports meters with pulse output,
- Mains and genset consumptions are recorded separately,
- Meters can be added and removed from the system.
- Creation of customer tables and linking customer data with the submeters,
- Creation of invoices one at a time or as a batch,
- Exporting data to Excel,
- Entering energy unit price,
- Invoicing of mains and genset consumptions separately,
- Allocation of general consumption to tenants.